Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love Quotes

Love is taught and Learned but Never Earned. ever forget that trying to make someone happy. They will be if you are you.



Many people point the finger at love but sometimes its not always love that controls you, sometimes you have to step up n make your own choices.


Love isn’t how long you’ve been there. Love is if you are going to stay there and make it forever.


We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. 


"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control." 


"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."


Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. 


Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.


Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. 


It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces. 


Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we'll never be anything more?


Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to.


You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream. 


I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go.


When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love".
 



Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry. 


If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever! 


To the world you may be but one, but to one you might be the world. 


People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
But people will never forget how you made them feel.



"Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you; I was doing great, until I ran out of stars."


If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be. 


"you never really stop loving someone. you just learn to try to live without them" 


I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.


Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me 


If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you 


Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you. 


It's only after someone is gone do you realize how much you miss them... 


Check More Quotes here  Click here: Add me in Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment